No Words Crew

$ 139.00

10% Cashmere 90% Merino Wool.

Through war of words and opinions, remember to love amidst the chaos. The No Words crew is a simple pullover silhouette with embroidered "No words just love" type on the wearers left side. We used only 10% of cashmere as only a little is needed to achieve optimum softness, while the other 90% is Merino wool, a much heartier and more sustainable fiber.


Amber is 5' 5" and wears a size Small


Who made your clothes? This is Susan, she is the knitting technician for all of our organic cotton and cashmere wool styles made in Dongguan, China.