10% Cashmere 90% Merino Wool.
The Mirren sweater is inspired by 1980's mens silhouettes with overlap collar and wide rib stitch. This sweater comes in the softest Australian Merino wool and Mongolian Cashmere. We only use 10% cashmere as just a little is needed to achieve optimum softness, while the other 90% is Merino wool, a much heartier and more sustainable fiber.
Amber is 5' 5" and wears a size Small
Who made your clothes? This is Susan, she is the knitting technician for all of our organic cotton and cashmere wool styles made in Dongguan, China.