Inspired by 1950's knitting patterns, the Sunday collared sweater comes in the softest Australian Merino wool and Mongolian Cashmere. We used only 10% of cashmere as only a little is needed to achieve optimum softness, while the other 90% is Merino wool, a much heartier and more sustainable fiber.
Amber is 5' 5" and wears a size Small
*This item is final sale
Who made your clothes? This is Susan, she is the knitting technician for all of our organic cotton and cashmere wool styles made in Dongguan, China.