We're looking for a passionate, self-motivated intern who is creative, can think outside the box and can wear many hats that come with running a small business. If you can own it when it gets chaotic and stay focused when it gets quiet, we want to hear from you. Please see the following requirements and responsibilities before applying:
1. Must live close to or be able to get to East LA easily.
2. Have a car and drivers license.
3. Be working towards a BA or certificate in a fashion program.
4. Excellent photoshop and illustrator skills.
5. Proficient in Excel.
6. Have a positive and up beat attitude, no ego.
7. Have great communication and organization skills.
8. Have an interest/ passion in sustainable design and production.
9. Must love dogs!
1. Assisting with solosix photoshoots.
2. Updating/ creating linesheets.
3. Updating tech packs.
4. Making minor web changes/updates.
5. Make CAD sketches.
6. Research and assist in social media communications.
7. Assist in prepping/shipping orders.
8. Assist in prepping for tradeshows.
Send your resume along with a cover letter and any examples of recent portfolio work to Nikki using the following email address with the subject INTERN. We will get back to every one of you as soon as possible: